Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did you guys use to relocate the rear turn signals (if you kept them).

Maybe I just havent been looking in the right place but I cant find anything. I took off the arse about aweek ago to mount the ghost rider side plate and now I have now rear blinkers. Before someone says it I don't have the $$$$ for the heavy cycles light (eventually I will get it). I just dropeed almost 500 on the tab performance kit.

Also other than the stock turn signals what are some good aftermarkets turn signal to use in the event I want to keep them and not go with the HC light.

Thanx guys

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
I used vizor lights with the relocators from v-mod. You can see them in my gallery.

·
Registered
519 Posts
VRODSEguy said:
What did you guys use to relocate the rear turn signals (if you kept them).

Maybe I just havent been looking in the right place but I cant find anything. I took off the arse about aweek ago to mount the ghost rider side plate and now I have now rear blinkers. Before someone says it I don't have the $$$$ for the heavy cycles light (eventually I will get it). I just dropeed almost 500 on the tab performance kit.

Also other than the stock turn signals what are some good aftermarkets turn signal to use in the event I want to keep them and not go with the HC light.

Thanx guys
All I have seen is a butt ugly bracket that kindof extends the fender on the sides. Forget who makes it - keep searching.

·
Registered
519 Posts
EZE RIDER said:
Checkout my gallery. Stock lights.
Much better than bracket I shave een!

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
I made a couple of my own brackets, that used a couple of the existing hole the dogs ass used. No new holes and you can't see the brackets. PM me if you want some pictures.

·
On Good Ol' Nbr7
7,267 Posts
Breathless Performance (<---- click here) has some Kellermann turn signals with halogen or LED light bulbs. Earnie also sells the chrome bracket to mount them to the top shock mount bolt as a replacement for the spacer.

Pics in gallery. This one shows them. Once it opens, expand it to full size.

HoldHard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.