Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$550 shipped firm! I'm only selling if the other exhaust I want is still available.

Offering my freshly ceramic coated Vance and Hines Competition 2 into 1 full exhaust off my 2008 Night Rod Special. I had the exhaust ceramic coated a few weeks ago. It does have a couple marks on it from the install, but is in otherwise good condition. I bought all brand new hardware from V&H and had the 676-P bracket powder coated black. Everything has one, 30 minute ride on it since installed. Exhaust was properly heat cycled to adhere the ceramic coating.

Buyer must cover paypal fees!

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the 676 bracket all that's necessary to bolt it on?
It depends on what bike you have, but on most bikes, yes. It just bolts to the heads and then to the 676-P bracket. I would say the majority of V-Rods will need the bracket that I have.

The only bike that needs the other bracket is the VRSCR Street Rod and VRSCD Night Rod.

Instructions are here:

https://products.vanceandhines.com/store/harley/75-113-9/

Also attaching screenshots of the pertinent sections of the instructions for the bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tks for all the info. I have an 05B. Is the V&H still inscribed on the top side of the exhaust. Any dents or dings?
The V&H logo isn't inscribed when new. It's just painted or something on the top of whatever poop coating they use. With the new ceramic coating I never added any logo back. On the Widow Slip Ons they make it's an actual raised badge of some kind. This one isn't like that. There is one small dent on the bottom of the pipe in the first pic. It's on the front head pipe at the lower most point.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im really on the fence about these and want to call V&H to see if they will fit my 08D with mids. Do you happen to have the part number for these pipes?

Whaaaat? another hour?? thats gotta be worth a 15% discount right? :moon:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.