Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and daughter have outgrown their Suzuki quadsport ATV. Quad in very good shape runs perfect. Machine is a 2 stroke 80cc 4 wheeler. The machine does have a throttle stop "governor" so you can make it go at a walking speed for the little ones. My children had a ball learning to operate a vehicle on this machine. I am the original owner..always garage kept...used primarily in our yard and putting around our sub. This machine has been in the Suzuki line up for years and today remains unchanged from this 1998 version I am selling. I will get some pics up for this machine this evening. The machine I am selling is yellow and white. This machine can haul an adult around no problem and has a top speed of approximatley 40mph. First $800.00 takes it. check out www.suzuki.com for stats.

·
jus cruizin
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RicoSuave said:
My son and daughter have outgrown their Suzuki quadsport ATV. Quad in very good shape runs perfect. Machine is a 2 stroke 80cc 4 wheeler. The machine does have a throttle stop "governor" so you can make it go at a walking speed for the little ones. My children had a ball learning to operate a vehicle on this machine. I am the original owner..always garage kept...used primarily in our yard and putting around our sub. This machine has been in the Suzuki line up for years and today remains unchanged from this 1998 version I am selling. I will get some pics up for this machine this evening. The machine I am selling is yellow and white. This machine can haul an adult around no problem and has a top speed of approximatley 40mph. First $800.00 takes it. check out www.suzuki.com for stats.
ttt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts