Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this exhaust custom made by NLC in germany. I paid $2600 for the exhaust and it was a 3 month wait. I special ordered it in the larger diameter piping 2.5" and it works with factory passenger pegs. I LOVED this exhaust so much when it was on my bike. The sound was unreal. Deep, powerful, at idle it sounds like drums beating on your chest, and it screamed in the high rpms. At cruising very deep and loud. No rattle. runs on factory o2 sensors, has the bungs installed, and factory flanges. It also reduced the heat on my leg drastically compared to any other exhaust due to it's free flow 2-2 design. I am selling because I sold my vrod.

$1650 OBO.

Untitled by Notn41

Untitled by Notn41

It is this exhaust pictured below from NLC.
Untitled by Notn41

·
Registered
43 Posts
Regardless of whether you've sold them or not, did you record any videos of their sound? I've been wanting to get a custom set made to a similar design but in stainless steel, but would like to hear them. There aren't any good vids on youtube of them. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.