Posted on Craigslist Vancouver, price in $CAD:
Up for sale is a modern classic - one of the sharpest looking Harley Davidson V-Rod VRSCA motorcycles you'll find in Vancouver.
I've spent months looking for it when I lived in AB, and then spent months and $$$ to improve it.
The 100th Anniversary Edition - is the V-Rod to have with all the additional badges.
Check out the images posted, this bike gets a lot of attention anywhere - with it's anodized aluminum and chrome scheme.
I purchased it with ~15,000 Km, and rode it ~17,000 Km all around AB, BC, and even to Sturgis - this is a great performance cruiser.
- Parked for the season in Oct 2017, no current road insurance - test ride insurance can be paid for by buyer.
- New Dunlop Sport Max tires back+front - Aug 2017 - only ~700Km on them ($547 + 175 installation)
- Last Oil + Filter changed at 31,182Km
- Rear brakes pads replaced at 23,717Km
- Has minor scratches on the air box cover close to the rider from previous owner jacket (?) (very subtle).
- Other minor scratches on front fender and plastic parts (normal road wear)
- Custom chrome mirrors with turn signals (cleaner looks), I have the original turn signals and after market HD mirrors
- Original Screaming Eagle upgraded mufflers (very hard to find in good condition). The bike sounds great and not overly loud.
- Added chrome package - Belt cover, coolant hose cover, side covers etc. this bike shines
- Billet chrome exhaust clamps - very hard to find
- Added metal mesh kit to protect the radiator (important on a V-Rod)
- I have a brand new extra set of the side cover - included
Optional added gear:
- HD original battery trickle charger with quick connect wires - Free with the bike
- "M" size flat black Shoei Neotec helmet - used for 3 seasons - Very good condition (never dropped) - Add $300
- "M" size HD leather jacket with padded shoulders and elbows - Very good condition - Add $100
- Riding leather gloves - used - Free if you take the helmet and jacket
I was planning to take it to Trev Deeley for its 32,000Km service, including a scheduled valve adjustment, and repair of a minor oil drip from the L/H engine cover, however I'm planning to move to a live aboard boat and storage space will be minimal.
I've spent lots on making this bike great, and hate to sell it.
If you're mechanically inclined and can work on it yourself you can save some $$.
The quote for the valve adjustment and L/H gasket is $860
If you wish to do a full 32,000Km service that would be another $509
Total cost for the full service above after taxes is $1775
I'm always fair - The service mentioned will include what's similar to a pre-purcahse inspection, if HD finds anything major wrong with the bike that I didn't know of, we'll work on a price adjustment that's fair to both parties.
I'm selling it for $9499 as is!
If you can do the work yourself or have a cheaper mechanic than an HD dealer, the gain is yours to have.
If it doesn't sell for whatever reason till summer, I'll pay for the maintenance and ride another season. The price will go up as required.
Reasonable offers after seeing the bike - will be considered, please don't waste our time.