Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a used Chrome Swingarm. The swingarm is in need a minor tlc. Was on the bike for a winter and then i was in a minor accident.

Swingarm has a minor dent similar to a hammer hitting wood after missin a nail and a few scratches no more than a centimeter long and faint depth. I attempted to take pictures of it but honestly they will not show up on my digital camera for the life of me.

Selling for $300/Or Best Offer Shipped. Only swingarm is being sold. Buyer can re-use old hardware from original swingarm.

Will ship ASAP after payment is received. PM if interested and would like to set up a payment method.

EDIT
Part Number 48422-05
Fits All 2005 - Later VRSC Models

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Can you see it, could you a little better explain where the dent is

·
Youngest VRODDER
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is about 1-2 inches from where the swingarm begins the tire section, on the raise part of the swing arm. It is in the middle of the piece on muffler side. It is also on the under half of the part. The total area where dings can be notices is about 1 inch long and 1/2 inch high. When it was on the bike i was honestly searching for every single dent and scratch i could find and missed it twice at my house which it was outside in the sunlight. When i had it in the stealership getting ready for repair i did another once over and thats when i noticed it. I was initially going to leave it because i wasnt going to fork out 500 bucks for a new one. I had ordered some v&h 2-2 power shots which were going to cover the ding nicely. They became back ordered so i purchased new mufflers and new swingarm. I would still have these on my bike if the Rhinehart 2-1's werent so low and make everything on swingarm visible.

Oh yeah, i dont know if it matters but its from a 2005 A model V-rod. I believe it is pretty standard but i dont have a parts book on me.

Edited in Post #1

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Hey mystery1111 can you post your avatar.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
runit1971 said:
Hey mystery1111 can you post your avatar.
:spank: :spank: :spank:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts