Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm the original owner of the bike, and it has been meticulously cared for garaged under a HD Bike Cover. The bike is all stock with the exception of the turn signals from a Night Rod (smoked). A HD Supersport Windshield and tank bra are also installed.

The bike has roughly 3200 miles, and the oil was recently changed (Amsoil Synthetic). I didn't get to ride it much due to health issues. It's an 07 model with a build date of 03/07. Bike has never been dropped.

The bike comes with an HD Bike cover, Trickle Charger, and a Black Harley Leather Jacket (not shown Size: Large) in great shape. Also included are the original amber signal lens that came with the bike.

Bike is located in the Bay Area, California. PM me for more pictures / details. Asking $8500 semi firm w/ title in hand.

Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking at any trades????

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
is that Mines road? Great bike, INCREDIBLE price. Good luck with the sale.
P.S.: a friend of mine in PA is looking for a V, I sent this link over to her.

·
03 A
1,506 Posts
I've been eyeing this bike at craigslist for the last few weeks. Great price!
Somebody buy my bike so I can buy this one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice back drop. Make you feel inspired to ride on that road. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks for the complement, that road was one of my favorites to ride (Palomares Rd, in Sunol). :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking at any trades????
Sorry USCGTO, looking to get my own place while the real estate market is ideal, so I need the money... Unless of course the trade was a 67-68 Mustang Fastback. :) LOL Thanks for inquiring though.

is that Mines road? Great bike, INCREDIBLE price. Good luck with the sale.
P.S.: a friend of mine in PA is looking for a V, I sent this link over to her.
Actually it's in the general vicinity of Mines road... It's Palomares Rd on the Sunol side by Niles Canyon Rd. But Mines Rd is a GREAT ride. Thanks for forwarding my FS to your friend, I would like to make sure the bike gets a good home.

I've been eyeing this bike at craigslist for the last few weeks. Great price!
Somebody buy my bike so I can buy this one.
Thanks Ladipogi!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold!

Bike is sold! Thanks all for the positive responses!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts