Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Akrapovic 2 into 1 Open Line exhaust for sale with the Titanium muffler. All springs, O2 plugs and hardware included. Rear passenger mount included for Muscle as well. The exhaust is in good, used condition. The front head pipe does show some wear and the muffler does have a small, surface mark on the outside of the muffler. There are two small scuffs on the inside of the muffler as well. I tried my best to capture them in picture. I can text the pictures to anyone needing them in better quality. You will also need to use your stock exhaust port nuts.

$old

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Akrapovic 2 into 1 Open Line exhaust for sale with the Titanium muffler. All springs, O2 plugs and hardware included. Rear passenger mount included for Muscle as well. The exhaust is in good, used condition. The front head pipe does show some wear and the muffler does have a small, surface mark on the outside of the muffler. There are two small scuffs on the inside of the muffler as well. I tried my best to capture them in picture. I can text the pictures to anyone needing them in better quality. You will also need to use your stock exhaust port nuts.

$700 shipped FIRM in the lower 48.

View attachment 604979 View attachment 604980 View attachment 604981 View attachment 604982 View attachment 604983
Where did you dig that one up. Your's is black , isn't it?
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts