Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great bike only issue is like most the fuel gauge faults out from time to time. I have put some things on the bike a big shot fueler,k&n airfilter,thunderheader muffler....sounds great i get complaments all the time on the sound, Arnott airshocks,HD Black Diamond grips and shifter pegs larger passenger seat ,also have backrest for passenger and a small luggage rack ....also i have every part ive taken off except ...tag holder aka doggs azz so... my number is 1 -276 -733 -6935 pics are in my album 9700.00

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17,000 miles also need tires. oh yea also comes with our fourms valve stem caps :) this bike runs great i have personal reasons why im wanting to sell ...nothing to do with the bike! thanks

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump still here

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any resonable offers welcome

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
please some feedback why no one appears to have any interest in bike ...price i thought was fair and i know miliage is a tad high but really does it matter on this bike ?

·
boo
5,211 Posts
since you asked, your price is pretty fair, that's about what i listed my 07DX at recently, i sold it for a fair bit less. if i were you i'd take off the aftermarket parts and list them for sale separately, they wont get you diddly on the bike, but are worth more off the bike for sale separately. i sold mine through ebay, by the way. it's a tough time to sell bikes, both weather wise, and economy too.

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought it was a real fair price but i will consider any reasonable offer

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold

·
I DON,T KNOW WHY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok Bike back on market nothing to do with bike peyton had other things going on so....some one make me an offer this is a great bike!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts