Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
VRSCDX
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reduced: For Sale: 2007 Night Rod Special Edition (VRSCDX)

Reduced: 2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special Edition (VRSCDX)

Just had a baby and not enough time to ride the bike anymore. It's a shame but my family takes priority. I've babied this bike from day one. Never dropped, garage kept and in perfect condition.

Call me at 571-216-4887 or email me at [email protected]. Asking $18,100K...

REDUCED! $16,500

Attachments

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Sorry to see you have to sell her, but congrats on the new baby!!!!! You have your priorities in order too, family must come first :)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
balius said:
Sorry to see you have to sell her, but congrats on the new baby!!!!! You have your priorities in order too, family must come first :)
:them:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I could use a spare while I mod mine. Congrats on your new baby, It's about the only reason where I cant even break your chops.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I've seen this bike in person and it is a very nice bike. I can't imagine how hard it is to make time for riding with a new baby. Good luck on the sale.

Gui

rottsko said:
2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special Edition (VRSCDX)

Just had a baby and not enough time to ride the bike anymore. It's a shame but my family takes priority. I've babied this bike from day one and I've added some mods to it...listed below. I want to sell it as is but I'm willing to work w/ the buyer. Never dropped, garage kept and in perfect condition. Includes 5 year factory Extended Warranty as well as Prepaid Maintenance (up to 10,000 miles) at Harley Dealer where it was purchased. Other goodies include....

- Black ceramic coated, Rinehart 2-1 full exhaust system
- Dyno tuned
- Fork stabilizing brace
- Removable sissy bar
- High performance air filter
- Security system
- Many More...

Call me at 571-216-4887 or email me at [email protected]. Asking $18,100K...

·
Baint50
104 Posts
rottsko said:
2007 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special Edition (VRSCDX)

Just had a baby and not enough time to ride the bike anymore.

Congrats and Condolences.

·
VRSCDX
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fosterg09 said:
I've seen this bike in person and it is a very nice bike. I can't imagine how hard it is to make time for riding with a new baby. Good luck on the sale.

Gui
Thanks Gui. Yeah, it's pretty hard juggling family and riding. If only I had a clone...

·
VRSCDX
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
balius said:
Have you posted on cycletrader or ebay?
I haven't really posted anywhere except here. Do people have any luck selling their bikes on either one of those 2???

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hey man congrats on the new one :thumb: Show her these shots, and tell her I still got 3k put on my bike this summer!
Girls 009.jpg
Good luck w/everything and it was nice to get to ride w/you. I put the word out to a buddy who liked my bike and was doing a little looking. Ill send you a PM when I hear from him.

Mike

·
VRSCDX
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PD87 said:
Hey man congrats on the new one :thumb: Show her these shots, and tell her I still got 3k put on my bike this summer!
View attachment 91349
Good luck w/everything and it was nice to get to ride w/you. I put the word out to a buddy who liked my bike and was doing a little looking. Ill send you a PM when I hear from him.

Mike
LOL...thanks Mike. It was awesome riding w/ you and the rest of the guys. Definitely let me know if you hear anything.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
rottsko said:
LOL...thanks Mike. It was awesome riding w/ you and the rest of the guys. Definitely let me know if you hear anything.
No problem, hey whats the milage, I know he's going to ask me?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts