Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 2007 DX, Denim w/gloss stripes, 11,300 miles

2007 DX for sale, Denim w/ gloss black stripes, 11,300 miles, SOLD
The details - 10,000 mi. service was just done by the dealer. Tires have a couple thousand miles left on them at least. Bike is basically stock except for the smoked LED tail light with V-light (I have the stock light if you prefer it), and comes with a Screaming Eagle Race Tuner (SERT) for custom tuning if you want. The stock exhaust has been re-installed, and the ECM flashed back to stock.

The front end steering stem was fixed according to the service bulletin, and it has heavy duty fork oil in the front forks for a better ride. The rear brake switch has been replaced with a heavier duty version than stock. Some of the bolts have been blacked out. The exhaust heat shields have been ceramic coated semi gloss black, and won’t scratch up as easily as the stock shields. Smoked turn signal covers are added. Chromed cam covers are added. The top and bottom engine fins have been painted orange with a tire marker, it will come off if you don't like it.

Bike comes with an extended warranty valid until March 2012. If you don’t want the warranty, I’ll knock $500 off the sale price. Note, you cannot add a warranty to a v-rod once it’s out of warranty, but it can be extended once you have it. The airbox cover, front fender, brake pedal and rear master cylinder, right side hand controls assembly, handlebar, and a few other cosmetic parts are new, due to a recent minor incident. Everything damaged was replaced.

The bike has standard wear and tear that you’d expect for a bike with these miles and this age, it’s not perfect and is sold as is. There is a small scrape under the left side radiator cover, barely visible unless you’re under the bike, wasn’t worth replacing since these bikes scrape in that spot if you’re riding like it’s meant to be ridden. the pic didn't come out great but can get another if it's a big deal.

I can help with shipping if necessary (be home for loading), but arranging it would be up to you. Bike is in downtown Washington, DC.

it's up on ebay as well - so if someone goes over the reserve price, i'll have to take it down here.

Attachments

·
Jarhead
598 Posts
Forwarded to a fellow jarhead who is in the market for a DX

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know, i wasn't even going to list this on CL, because of all the morons and scammers. i did, since it's free, but don't expect anything to come of it.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is the cheapest 07 DX that's been listed here, i do believe.

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Bump.
Cyber Monday coming up. Just May be the day ya sell her.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
It wont let me start a new thread, maybe i dont have enough posts.
(Need to be a member for 30 days first...keep an eye on your join date then post away (w/ price & pix of course))

But in the meantime...Sailorcor has a great R6...someone buy it so he can get this DX!!!

Oh and bump for 'Crow!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts