Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got tired of the tiny little pegs my DX came with since I'm used to floorboards so I added the HD 5" extended pegs today and MAN what a difference. If anyone else hates their pegs, try these out. HD Part #49500-92T

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
moby_dog said:
I got tired of the tiny little pegs my DX came with since I'm used to floorboards so I added the HD 5" extended pegs today and MAN what a difference. If anyone else hates their pegs, try these out. HD Part #49500-92T
I use those also.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've been thinking of putting my stock pegs back on.
I put on some Kuryakin (sp?) ISO pegs with heel rests and my feet are all over the place with those things. They were comfortable at first, but I'm constantly looking down to see where my feet are. Sometimes I barely catch the rear brake with my boot and I'm surprised my foot hasn't slipped off it yet. They feel slippery, too.
One thing with the small stock pegs.... at least your foot has to go in the same spot every time. I am seriously thinking of putting them back on and spending 170 bucks for the H-D heel rests that work with them.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
I've been looking for new pegs, these might be the way to go. And for $35 on ebay i don't care if i dont like them. I can't take the stock pegs anymore. My legs feel so squished its not even funny and the pressure points it creates on my feet bother me a lot too. I was thinking about going with these, but they are pricey and not too pretty:

http://kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3597

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
louballs said:
I've been looking for new pegs, these might be the way to go. And for $35 on ebay i don't care if i dont like them. I can't take the stock pegs anymore. My legs feel so squished its not even funny and the pressure points it creates on my feet bother me a lot too. I was thinking about going with these, but they are pricey and not too pretty:

http://kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=harley&ci=3597

I was considering those also....Would like to see them mounted on a bike first.....I believe Hales will give you 15% off on Kuryakyn products...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts