Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I have been looking for a new pair of plain riding boots and am interested in those with zippers such as the Milwaukee brand.

The Milwaukee Trooper and the Accelerator models each have zippers, however, they are located in different places on the boot... on the side of the Accelerator and curved more and parallel to the eyelets on the Trooper.

Does anyone have experience with this brand and model(s) ? I am looking for ease of entry and removal and think that the zipper location would make a big difference... I have not found any place that carries these in order to try them on. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I`ve got the Harley Davidson Willy G`s, leather waterproof lace up boots with side zip. Love `em, have worn them all day with no problems.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Too many options out there I guess for a reply, make sure they are waterproof!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I really like my Triumph Daytona boots... they have lasted a long time... they were not expensive, and they are comfortable in most any but the hottest weather. I also recently bought a pair of Harley JAX boots... also nice... not as much protection and 2 times the price... but a bit better when it is hot out... and they look better with more casual attire...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts