Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we hijacked another thread this certainly deserves it's own thread!

Clive are you coming to our Curry Night on the 2nd of September, anyone else fancy it? It's about 10 mins from J6 of M25!

Me, I like michelin star restaurants, (even travelled with broken arm to Spain this year to go to El Bulli for a meal as i had been waiting 4 years to get a table! Done all the UK 3* places and most of the 2*'s), I love pie with mash and liquer, Northern chip shops that sell descent pies with gravy, McDonalds breakfasts, American Breakfasts, Bacon sarnies, Home cooked roasts, Italian, Chinese, Porridge, Ready Brek, most cereals, who says you can't have cereal for dinner :spank: I will eat almost anything (certainly not a food snob) except bell peppers (the red, green and yellow type).

I also like anything sweet including cadburys chocolate and Krispy Kreme Donuts!

mmmmmmmm donuts ;)

Root beer! and Diet coke (Coke Light) that comes from Europe, it tastes so much better than the UK stuff, spanish is best so far!!

There is more, but my fingers are getting tired and i'm getting hungry!

AJ

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I am not obsesive :p

Have you ever been fro brunch in Canada?
OMFG, how much foooood??!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmm, buffets. They have to be the best adie in the world.
There is one rule for buffets - go last, 'cos everything that is left is yours :)

The best MacDonald's breakfast has to be the "Big Breakfast" all piled in between the muffin with a couple of sachets of pepper.
Couple of them and you are set for the day. I just wish they could make decent coffee.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Buffets....I went to a Christening last year in Vegas, and we had a buffet brunch afterwards at Lake Las Vegas, a man made oasis of wealth and consumption south of Henderson (Nigel Lythgoe and Simon Cowell both have mansions there) .

The quality and range of food as amazing, as was the sheer quantity, and it all gets thrown away after we've gone.
The amount of food thrown away by Vegas Hotels after each sitting is so wasteful.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ohhhh, here we go again,,,, Here in Milwaukee we have the friday night fish fry. It is a tradition that goes as far back as the Catholic influence here does. it differs a bit from fish and chips, in that its only Fridays, and its all you can eat in most places. Fish, tartar sauce, fries, coleslaw, rye bread. all very tasty indeed. Mostly Cod these days, but more exotic fish is available depending on location. Perch used to be the standard, but with the nature of Loch Michigan these days, one cant eat alot of the fish in it.Mmmmm,Mm!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm, Shellfish.

I used to live in Hong Kong and when the season was right we would walk out into sea with hurricane lamps and attract all the spider crabs.
We would then take them back and chuck them in a big vat of boiling water with some rice wine.

Man, where they good.

1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doh, no the only thing i don't like is peppers, i love the sweet stuff, especially Krispy Kreme's, even more so after learning the trick of microwaving them for a couple of seconds, warm KK's in your own home!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
CRAZY CLIVE said:
I like scrambled egg.
WTF!!

Of all the culinary delights available you like the product of some one with Parkinsons trying to make an omlete.

NB. Apologies for anyone with Parkinsons for making a joke at their expense.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
damn, all this food talk and I read it right before I go home to sleep. Now I gotta stop and get some McD's and Krispy Kremes

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
LOL, tis just before 14:00 over here so I have just raided the crisps (chips) and sweety basket at work.

Sugar and salt lunch. mmmm, sounds like what you snack home is gonna be too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Krispy Kreme Rule!!!!!!!

One of the guys i play football with (no smart Alec comments Sean!!) works a club door in Reading, where Krispy Kreme have just opened. Atthe end of each day they take all the left over stock to my mate, and we get shit loads of them free!

Back to the gym tonight for an extra donut workout

·
Registered
317 Posts
Plain Ring Donuts. Fresh and hot out of the oven, or 5-10 seconds in the micro!

Oh yeah, you will need to buy them by the dozen, they are that good. And don't forget the special KK mugs, designed to be big enough to dunk the donuts in your coffee.

Maybe this is the crash weight gain course you have always been looking for Sean?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
mac53 said:
Maybe this is the crash weight gain course you have always been looking for Sean?
Could well be, I have started eating crisps again.

<cough>
lycra girdle
</cough>

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Tomato sauce is wrong. You should have grown out of that years ago.
And, where's the beans?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts