Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased Baja design S2 pro lights to install on the engine guard for 2015 Vrod muscle. Went through a lot of threads to find if there are Harley plug play harness and switch for fog lights which can be bought to install this. I know I read a thread few days back which had part numbers for wiring harness and switch but somehow unable to find that post now. Also will Harley have a mounting bracket for 1-1/4" engine guard or should i look at amazon and are there any reliable brands to consider.

· Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I've read the wiring on the PanAm is a mess (along with a host of other items), so I'd wire your own..........
The wiring will be a do it yourself kind of thing I'm sure
I am sure I read some post where it was mentioned about wiring from P&A fuse and adding a switch on the F handlebar though the post said they had to dremel the switch housing to sit in F handlebar. I saw some videos on YouTube where they got the wiring harness like a Y splitter to run from turn signals down to fog lights on crash bar. May be it works with the Harley’s I saw in video not on vrod.

Here’s the video

Sunny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can I get any help on kind of aux switch which can be put on handlebar for fog light ? The lights are being installed can’t figure what switch to use . The one which came from baja are made for cars so have to use the ones which work on muscle . Anyone who has aux switch if you can share pics of what switch and where it was installed on muscle.

Sunny

· Registered
2015 Vrod Muscle
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What kind of switch are you looking for? Power through switch or a switch that triggers a relay?
For the fog lights I have relay on them so it will be a switch to trigger that . I need to put second switch for the led accent lights , hence looking for a housing of kind to hold multiple switches on the odd shaped F handlebar . I see this on Harley and someone mentioned in Q&A that it will fit 2014 muscle . Has anyone tried using this ?

Sunny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts