Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so tonight i go to mount my wheel with the new found knowledge of the rotor/caliper bs.. but now i have a bigger issue.. the damn hub won't fit between the swingarm.. seems my wheel wasn't actually ordered the way i ordered it.. so after i talked with the head cheese at xtreme machine i boxed the wheel and pulley back up and am shipping it back so that the correct hub can be installed.. kudos to xtreme machine for taking care of what really wasn't there fault..

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
uuuggghhhhhhh!!!!!! Been there.
What a disappointment.
Some hungover asshole in a hurry to go to lunch filled your order with 1 eye open and now you get the fockin' headache. It'll get right and you'll love it. A few weeks from now you'll be admiring it.

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
he is referring to the pulley mount (compensator bowl). xtreme calls it a hub. i am waiting for my hub to come in from them also but my issue was that i changed wheel sizes from a dunlop 240 to an avon 250 (which is as big as a 260 almost) so i needed a longer "hub" to accomodate the bigger tire.

i couldnt leave well enough alone i guess

dont worry extreme will make it right they always have for me.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xtreme has been great to work with... excellent service

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.