Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Hi... I'm Big Will
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been thinking about a VROD for a while. My buddy Scott (ohioVROD) has one and I've always thought they were pretty cool. We came out to the KC Rally this year, had a blast, met a bunch of great people and never once caught any flak for riding an air-cooled bike. My finance won one of the DNA air cleaners (which obviously wouldn't fit on my Dyna) so..... Long story short.... I just traded in on an Orange 2005 CVO and couldn't be happier.

I've been lurking for a while and this is a great forum with tons of great people and info. I'm looking forward to learning more about these bikes and hopefully meeting some more of you.... pics to come when I can get the bike washed and take some.

Below was the scene at my house the weekend after the rally!:D

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
:vrodforu:

I am extremely proud of my good friend Will and his new purchase. I will never forget asking him if he wanted to attend the KC Rally and he said hell yeah when and where. HAHA When making final agrements I spoke to Smoothrod and Max about my airhead friend rolling with me, they said dont worry he will have a blast we dont care what they ride, but we can tell u one thing he will leave here wanting a VRod like no other. HAHA Well Max and Lonnie eat your heart out you guys where right again.:thumb:

Oh by the way he got himself a REALLY nice VRSCSE and yeah 1250cc is nice lucky u BIG Will. For people who dont know if they remember Will he was awarded 07's Rallies Tallest Attendee! HAHA:rofl2:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
Congrats!!! I'm guessing I've met ya there at the rally (I was the big fat filipino) :D

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your new ride :thumb:

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
oh and welcome to the forum!!! :D

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Welcome!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
:welcome: :vrod: I saw you at the rally but wouldn't talk to ya because you were an airhead :stilpoke: J/K

Welcome aboard

·
Banned
579 Posts
Welcome, lots of good info here

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Congrats Will. Glad you finally saw the light. You'll be most happy on your new bike.

Look forward to seeing it in person.

RJ

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!! What a great story!!!!

I dont know why...but the picture of your bike with a huge FOR SALE stake next to it has me cracking up!!!!!

Congrats!

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts