Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got some nice Fly boots for sale. I've worn them three times, bought brand new about two years ago. It was sold as a package deal when I bought the rest of my new gear. I like them, they provide probably the best protection a motorcycle boot can provide, but I wanted/have been using something a little smaller and light weight. These would be good for a sport bike or a sport touring bike.

These are men's size 12/standard. I wear size 12 everything, I'd say the fit is right on for a standard size 12 boot.

Highlights from their website:
- Fly Racing's latest offering is a waterproof and breathable boot for all riding conditions
- Airweave™ interior
- Comfortable leather construction
- E-Z walk soles
- Removable/replaceable comfort insoles
- Built-in ankle, shin, and toe protection
- Shifter wear protection
- Reflective safety piping on the rear and sides of the boot

Canned photo of the exact pair of boots is attached.

I'd like $70. I will cover UPS ground shipping from central Iowa. PayPal accepted/preferred.

Attachments

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
i had these exact same boots on when i crashed and ridersdiscount has since sent me a new pair. these are GREAT boots, little stiff even when broken in but very comfortable and excellent racing boots, no limp ankle when shifting. this is a very good price also, i recommend these boots to anyone who wants definite ankle support.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
no problem WP, they are really the best boots i've wore while racing and championship caliber boots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts