Sep 27 H 88° L 74°
Possible T-showers

Sep 28 H 88° L 74°
Possible T-showers

Sep 29 H 87° L 76°
Possible T-showers

Sep 30 H 86° L 76°
T-storms

Sorry, but I haven't had the bike long and now i need it to STOP F*CKING RAINING:mad:

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
As long as it stops by the 15th of October or so. That's when I get down there! :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mikep said:
As long as it stops by the 15th of October or so. That's when I get down there! :)
PM me if you are going to be anywhere near West Palm Beach - I'm always looking for an excuse to ride!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Thanks for the pity party. I needed it..

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
jacothedog said:
PM me if you are going to be anywhere near West Palm Beach - I'm always looking for an excuse to ride!
In October I will be hanging around Daytona and Biketoberfest.

But the following months I might tour around.

Basically I try to come down for 5-10 days every month to thaw out a bit. :)

·
Third of 4
289 Posts
The rain, hurricanes, thunderstorms, etc. seems too have been bypassing us lately. Come to Lake Murray in SC and enjoy the beautiful ridding weather.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Just got back from a nice ride in the coutry here in Oregon. Nice sunny 75 and the leaves are starting to turn..........awesome.

·
(Peter)
489 Posts
jacothedog said:
Palm Beach WeatherChange City Current Weather Conditions Today Thu Fri Sat Sun

75°F Light Rain
as of 12:35:04 PM
Wind Speed: 5 mph
Relative Humidity: 88%
Barometer: 30.02 inches

Extended Forecast
Sep 26 H 86° L 74°
T-storms

Sep 27 H 88° L 74°
Possible T-showers

Sep 28 H 88° L 74°
Possible T-showers

Sep 29 H 87° L 76°
Possible T-showers

Sep 30 H 86° L 76°
T-storms

Sorry, but I haven't had the bike long and now i need it to STOP F*CKING RAINING:mad:

Weather here is a bitch. We have pretty much the opposite riding season the rest of the country does. June through October you know you need either a rain suit or a tube of antifungal cream because your going to either get wet or a rash or perhaps both.

I have a ride to Key West planned this weekend, I hope it doesn't become a road trip in the car.

All in all for the couple of short months of blistering heat and thunder storms we get paid back pretty nicely with great riding weather when the rest of the country is shoveling snow. Not a bad trade off if you ask me. I just try to plan short outtings during the sommer like a quick ride up the coast for lunch.
The real trouble with riding in Florida is that Florida is the reason Columbus thought the world was flat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts