Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Are Starting A V-rod Club In Florida. For Rides And Gatherings Just To Have A Good Time, And Even Have Some Shirts Made. If You Would Like To Join We Will Use This As A List And Our Forum For Communication, Post Your Name And Location Whre You Live. Once We Have More Members We Will Set Everthing Up As Far As Meetings Rides. Thanks Bdvro.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is going to be a great club,for with great members in it what should we call ourselves ideas please. ideas for patches and shirts, many even key chains would be cool, I will have them all made for us do we want are name or just a logo on the patches and shirts this will be an elite group of v-rod riders thats for sure..

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Hi...First post here...just purchased my 07 Night Rod SE on the 3rd...been waiting for quite some time for HD to finally produce a V-rod I wanted to buy.

George Lowe - Fort Walton Beach, FL (Upper NW Panhandle of the state, or lower Alabama :) )

As for the name...lets do something that creates a vision of who we are and not use a name from a Hollywood creation. Now I've always been told that you can't be a critic without another suggestion....so how about something simple like: Florida 1130 you could then use a diagram of the engine in the background or an artistic rendering of the shape of the bike.

Just my 2 cents...hope to see some of you around at rallies and on the road!

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
Bryan,
Lake Mary, FL.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.