Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like taking long rides on my 06 VRSCA. My feet get a little uncomfortable on the stock pegs so I was thinking of adding floorboards. Several manufacturers say they do not recommend floorboards with forward controls. For the life of me, I can’t figure out why this would be a problem.

going back as far as I can remember, (bought first hd in 79) My 72 FLH had the equivalent of forwards with floorboards in stock configuration. Of course, the stock “buddy” seat that came on those bikes put you on a totallly different rider position than what would be encountered on the V Rod.

what the hell...for 80 bucks I’m going to roll the dice. Anyone see any reasons not to do this?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Forgot to mention you don't use the Dog bone extenders as seen in photo/ Just the clevis adapter, that takes the place of the stock peg.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I installed the Harley mini floorboards p/n 50500139 and like them. On longer rides no longer are the pegs drilling into the bottom of my feet. They are hinged as stated by Knut J keep you safe. - Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts