Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just trying to see if anyone in Florida is going to the FL state HOG rally.. http://www.flstatehogrally.com/ i had a few buddies that were supposed to go, but got caught up with work and cant go.. shoot me a message if you are in the central fl area and wanna ride in in a group....

scott

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
that sounds like fun but I will be in tallahassee that weekend trying to find the bottom of my beer bottle.

·
Steve
1,402 Posts
I might go, between Boots and Scoots this weekend and then Biketoberfest the following week, I am going to busy biking my butt off. I will let you know! Oh yeah, Thursday is bike night at Brandon Harley!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
williekimp1964 said:
I might go, between Boots and Scoots this weekend and then Biketoberfest the following week, I am going to busy biking my butt off. I will let you know! Oh yeah, Thursday is bike night at Brandon Harley!
boots and scoots??? im definately gonna try to make it to biketoberfest... pm me with your cell # and we can roll into bike night with at least 2 vrods... lol.... i just gotta put my new fueler in tomorrow as soon as i get home from work.... let me know

scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts