I posted earlier that my brake pedal was sticking and keeping the pads engaged on the rotor. I tried lube on the master cylinder and pulled the pedal off and lubed it. Having never taken it off before I overlooked how difficult it was to separate the pedal with the plastic bushing from the footpeg shaft. Well the lube did nothing so I took it off again and realized that the plastic bushing was too tight to allow the pedal to spring back. I rolled up some 240 sand-paper and spent 30 minutes sanding the plastic bushing with some results but I also realized the sand-paper was removing more material from the ends than evenly. When I looked inside I could still see the black wear patern form the metal shaft in the center near the groove. Broke out the dremel and popped in a sand-paper drum and reached inside and removed all of the black wear as evenly as I could. I greased it and slipped it back on with ease and the problem is gone. I didn't realize how hard it was to apply the break until the repair. now it works great and has no play in the pedal. I am slowly eliminating a lot of little pita problems that came with this bike but it is very rewarding. next task is the slipper clutch since my oem is beginning to slip.