Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I am running a D&D 2in1 pipe and not sure if that's the culprit, but it is kinda dangerous on the highway with my mirrors vibrating so much (they are stock and not loose) that I can really see anything anywhere between 60-90mph, lower engine speeds it is better. Any fixes for that, apart from driving so fast that you don't need to worry about passers by??

·
Premium Member
Pan American Son of VROD :-)
1,093 Posts
There shouldn't be much vibration if your hands are on the grips. Are you sure your front motor mount isn't trashed?

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
LiquidSilver said:
There shouldn't be much vibration if your hands are on the grips. Are you sure your front motor mount isn't trashed?
:them: First place I'd look!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had the same problem when I first got my VRSCSE. The dealer replaced them once. I changed them over to the split mirror with the set screws on the mounting stem so when they get loose I just tighten them up. No more problem.

·
It's A Long Story...
240 Posts
finrod said:
Folks,

but it is kinda dangerous on the highway with my mirrors vibrating so much (they are stock and not loose) that I can really see anything anywhere between 60-90mph, lower engine speeds it is better.
I have the same issue, however I have not reviewed the above options.

Thanks for the information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts