Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fitzgerald Motorsports 26 Tooth Pulley Round 12!

PULLEYS are ready to ship to you!

We will have (8) 240 or offset pulleys ready to ship today. These will fit all bikes with a 240-280 rear tire whether it is custom, homemade, or stock swingarm. $270.00 price includes bolts, detailed instructions, and shipping in the 48.

We will also have (8) 180 or standard pulleys being machine and they will be ready to ship by April 5th! These will fit all bikes with a 180-200 rear tire. $270.00 price includes bolts, detailed instructions, and shipping in the 48.

We will have another (10) 240 or offset pulleys ready to ship on April 5th once the first (8) are gone. These will fit all bikes with a 240-280 rear tire whether it is custom, homemade, or stock swingarm. $270.00 price includes bolts, detailed instructions, and shipping in the 48.

International shipping will be extra please contact us for shipping cost.

All of our pulleys are made of high strength pre-heat treated steel in our CNC. Once finished they are sent off to heat treat and hardened to help against wear. Ask around we have sold in excess of 300 pulleys world wide and to date NOT one has ever been sent back!

We accept Paypal payments, certified checks, and money orders.

And now we accept ALL major credit cards!

Any questions at all feel free to contact us here or by phone at (937) 548-0511 M-F 8am-4pm EST. Ask for Scott!

[email protected]

240 Offset Pulley- Ready for shipment today!

1) Kevmach1
2) comatzd
3) Phone Order
4) 05sevrod
5) Ruko
6) Phone Order
7)
8)

180 Standard Pulley- Shipping April 5th

1) Ratt
2) srossv05
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

240 Offset Pulley- Shipping April 5th!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm in for a 240. I will send you a PM.

Thanks...Kevin

·
Run-N-Gun
267 Posts
I'm in for a 240 as well. I will send you a PM.

Thanks...Danno

·
Registered
113 Posts
What does this do to the speedometer reading? Will my MPH be off? If it is, how do I correct it?
Thanks...Kevin

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
I will consider that option "B"...LOL

Thanks...
No problem - how do ya think I feel
My 05B has a 26 t pulley - with speedometer in MPH and traffic signs here in KPH..
Talk about rolling the numbers around in your head - I have a headache by the time I get home ... :angeldev:

Your going to like the pick up in acceleration from the 26 T

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for everyone's patience units are shipping out. Any questions about installation please feel free to contact us.

-Scott-

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
I want one for a 2009 VRSCF

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM's will go out to the newest members of the 26T club.

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Payment made to office. 8:00 am today. Thanks Scott.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Better hurry up the offset pulleys are going fast, but dont worry we will have another batch in the system as I type.

No money is taking until the product is my hands completed and ready for shipment. If you cant pay for it at the time it is ready for shipment it is no big deal I just move on down the list.

Any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at (937)548-0511 M-F 8am-4pm EST

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got a few left in stock dont be left out everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Just got mine! Thanks for the fast turnaround.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No problem guys enjoy, call me if you need anything else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts