Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fitzgerald Motorsports 26 Tooth Pulley Round 11!

PULLEYS are ready to ship to you!

We will have (11) 240 or offset pulleys ready to ship today. These will fit all bikes with a 240-280 rear tire whether it is custom, homemade, or stock swingarm. $270.00 price includes bolts, detailed instructions, and shipping in the 48.

We will also have (7) 180 or standard pulleys in stock and ready to ship! These will fit all bikes with a 180-200 rear tire. $270.00 price includes bolts, detailed instructions, and shipping in the 48.

International shipping will be extra please contact us for shipping cost.

All of our pulleys are made of high strength pre-heat treated steel in our CNC. Once finished they are sent off to heat treat and hardened to help against wear. Ask around we have sold in excess of 220 pulleys world wide.

We accept Paypal payments, certified checks, and money orders.

And now we accept ALL major credit cards!

Any questions at all feel free to contact us here or by phone at (937) 548-0511 M-F 8am-4pm EST. Ask for Scott!

[email protected]

Offset or 240 Pulley

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)

180 or Standard Pulley

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulleys are in stock and ready to ship, all pulleys ship with in 24 hours of the order and we us nothing but USPS Priority Mail which means you will see it in 2-3 days on your doorstep.

·
Billy
509 Posts
If I get 38 to 40 mpg with a 30 tooth how much will I lose going to a 26 tooth. What are the rpms with a stock engine at 65 mph. Thanks.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I get 38 to 40 mpg with a 30 tooth how much will I lose going to a 26 tooth. What are the rpms with a stock engine at 65 mph. Thanks.
UMMMM I have no idea sorry, I would guess 36-38 mpg. You motor RPM only goes up 300-500.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pulleys still available! Dont be left out, get one before the season ends you will not be disappointed at all. Ask around we have sold damn near 275 pulleys world-wide. :stilpoke:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey ohioVROD, do you and I have a problem that I may not be aware of?? I just dont understand why I dont get any responses from you from my posts or pm's... Just want to clerify any issue if there are any, and either do buisness with you or move on. Either way thank you for your time!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey ohioVROD, do you and I have a problem that I may not be aware of?? I just dont understand why I dont get any responses from you from my posts or pm's... Just want to clerify any issue if there are any, and either do buisness with you or move on. Either way thank you for your time!
I have no issue with you at all, what is it that your are looking for? Please call my shop and talk to me personally my phone number is plastered all over and you have the instruction sheet. I will help you in anyway shape or form. Sorry to make you mad we will make it right!:D

So call me please at 937 548 0511

·
Registered
132 Posts
No, not mad at all, I was just like, Dammit! did i stick my foot in my mouth again....lol Well glad to hear we are ok, and thank you for taking the time to respond to me.. I will be giving you a call asap!

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Hi, would the 180 tire pulley need any modification, sanding, etc on the casing/motor? Shipping to 00985? Mine is a 2005 CVO, thanks

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi, would the 180 tire pulley need any modification, sanding, etc on the casing/motor? Shipping to 00985? Mine is a 2005 CVO, thanks
Yes you have to grind for clearance 26T standard or 180 pulleys without the offset it is impossible to install any smaller of a pulley. Send me a PM with you email address I will email you the instruction sheet. The grinding is NOT on the cases it is on the output flange seal that bolts to your cases.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Yes you have to grind for clearance 26T standard or 180 pulleys without the offset it is impossible to install any smaller of a pulley. Send me a PM with you email address I will email you the instruction sheet. The grinding is NOT on the cases it is on the output flange :Dseal that bolts to your cases.
Wow! Email received in a flash! Thanks a lot for your support!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Scott, I would be interested in a 26t for a 240 tyre. How much would it cost shipped to London UK? Can i keep the stock belt?

Cheers,
Ben

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scott, I would be interested in a 26t for a 240 tyre. How much would it cost shipped to London UK? Can i keep the stock belt?

Cheers,
Ben
Ben you will need a shorter belt would you want me to quote you that also?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yes please - that would be great.

Thanks

·
F'd up
273 Posts
do you have any left for the 240?

I've PM'ed and called your listed phone number with no reply.

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Pulley on the way, thanks!

·
Registered
400 Posts
i still havent heard anything back after a month. would really like this pulley and the belt.

·
F'd up
273 Posts
i still havent heard anything back after a month. would really like this pulley and the belt.
Try calling Scott at the phone # that he has listed in the initial thread post. He seems pretty cool, but really busy. Good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts