Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.fatalfitness.com

****It's free, and don't be intimidated by the workouts********

Alright, I've decided to post this in here and see what happens. My buddy has done some serious work and started up what I think is a pretty professional and legitimate website. He is a certified physical trainer, so he isn't just some guy that likes to work out and decided to see who else does too. He is 100% dedicated to making this the best he can. I am involved with the site as well. My involvement is more focused around helping develop work outs and provide inputs on the forum (Ohhhh did I say forum!....now everyone's going to check it out lol)

The concept behind FatalFitness or "FF" is functionality. For example: A body builder and a triathlete are both fit...for what they do, but they don't have a complete level of fitness. One is grossly strong, while the other has extreme amounts of endurance. There is no balance.

Thats where FF comes into play. We focus on creating the balanced blend of strength and endurance. We do this by doing workouts that have an emphasis on explosive strength AND Endurance. This is accomplished by incorporating bodyweight exercises and the use of some weight, over a continuous period of time consisting of little or no rest. Another term for this is HIC or High Intensity Cardio.

Another benefit to FF is the fact that our workouts can be done with minimal equipment and space. There are some unique items used for some work outs, but in general, you can literally do most of these workouts anywhere.

Don't be scared of the workouts that you see posted on the homepage. We dont' expect everyone to complete the whole workout as perscribed. The workouts are difficult and that will not change, the idea is to challenge yourself, do what you can and work towards reaching the goal of completing a workout that you started out not being able to do.

I know this is long winded but please check the site out. Surf all the options, check out the forum and tell your friends as well. It's free to join and it's free to be on the forum.

Thank you for your time

Peyton

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I have been looking for a power-cardio workout. I may give this a shot and see if I can end up in the morgue.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Very cool. I'm on bodybuilding.com all the time.....probably on that forum more than here anymore....but I'm always looking for more info. I'll even post this site on the forums there as well.

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
This is a cool site. Thanks

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Peyton,

I am going to try again. I have been down and out for the count with my back, but just left a message on the fitness forum. I do find the site hard to navigate and figure out what to do, but I don't doubt I can do at least to my tolerance. I think it's a wonderful idea.

So, if you and they don't mind having this old lady on there I believe this will help me tremendously.

PattiO

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Just to let everyone know....this is the best thing since sliced bread! Very inspirational, helpful, motivating. I just can't say enough good things about this site!

With their help I have lost a total of 47 lbs., 37 since starting to workout with them.

Obviously I can't do all the exercises and go at my own level and pace. My blood pressure is back to normal. My diabetes symptoms are going away rapidly. I can see my top 3 ribs, am down 4 dress sizes.

The guys and women on there are very motivating. I am in it for the run. They have plenty of exercises you can do without equipment, but I bought a Bowflex Treadclimber since we are snowed in so much.

I can do 30 push-ups (on my knees since my back is shot). They are very professional, motivating and super-helpful. I needed the extra push. This may very well have saved my life, no kidding. The exercises kills a lot of my food seeking behavior and I am able to stay on my food plan without being hungry. I will be forever grateful to Peyton for sharing it with us.

So for anyone who is at all serious, come join us.

PattiO

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
That is great news Patti-o!!!!!
You are showing a lot of dedication by achieving those results. Wow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts