Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on Sat. we went to a poker run and bike show. My first one ever that I was in. We went with a small group from the FD. A friend of ours own a variety store/gas station and puts on a poker run/bike show for Cystic Fibrosis for his Uncle (?). Last year (first show he did), with no poker run he made about $2K for CF, this year after money taken out for a $400 poker run winnings and a $200 50/50 he made about $5K for CF!! Had a dyno, some vender's, DJ and food and raffles, next year I will get the word out for the local guys around here, we did about a 80 mile poker run, lots of fun. With the group I rode down with 3 of us that are very competitive and "cocky" and we all wanted the trophy, one on a Fat Boy that has some chrome custom paint with a pin-up on rear fender, nice but not done, then there is Rick he is a Capt. with my FD had a tricked out Duece with beautiful paint, the metal is etched like on the SE Fat boys, this thing has all chrome lowered etc. And then my SE V-Rod which of course was the only V. About 35-40 bike in the poker run, so not a huge event, maybe next year. Well us three were of course saying we were going to win going back in forth, well the Fat Boy got nothing! The Duece got best show, my V got best custom, and 2 others not in our group got best paint- Valkyrie and people choice- Confederate (cool bike). Of course now I have a picture that will be posted all over Fat Boys locker because out of the group (well cocky ones in the group) he was the only one that didn't win! Here are a few pics. I had my wife taking pictures while riding, also told her she doesn't get the Sundowner and back rest, because I don't care for the look, and she was a trooper we did over a 150 miles that day, and she had the SE touring pad (no it is not) and the small sissy bar.

And on the VTX is JP and his wife Jen, they are the ones who put on a great day!

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Nice looks a good time had by all, congrats on the win for VRods!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
congrats... Where was the run?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts