Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the V-Rod out of the basement yesterday. It took a while to put it back together and take it off the jack. I always get worried taking it down the ramp. Headed right over to the gas station to fill it with good gas and check the pressure in the tires. Then rode it over to get the tabs for this year.

Is there anything I am forgetting for getting the motorcycle ready for another season of riding?

This week is the first nice day in SE Minnesota and the first time I see motorcycles out on the road. I rode the V-Rod in to work today.

When I went out running errands over lunch I got 5 people coming over looking at the V-Rod like they never saw a one before. I don't normally get so many gawkers so it must be early in the season.

I am currently looking for any excuse to get out of work early for a ride. Does anyone have an excuse that would convince my boss I need to be outside today?

·
Registered
696 Posts
Bruzer said:
I am currently looking for any excuse to get out of work early for a ride. Does anyone have an excuse that would convince my boss I need to be outside today?
Yea, Tell him your Sick, "Sick of Work" :rofl:

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Next time I can fax you a Doctor's excuse form!!!

"Bruzer needs to take the rest of the day off for Harley therapy." :laugh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts