Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer had a dyno guy running diagnostic runs at the open house today. My new F gets the 1000 mi check this week so I decided it had enuf mileage to run it. I have a K&N aircleaner, NOT running topless, V&H Competition slip ons and a PCV with a Fuel Moto loaded map.

113 hp 77 torque. at the rear wheel

Nice flat AFR with the loaded map but the idle is a bit lean, I'll change that. I simply wanted a base line so I know what I gain when I put the cam kit in soon.

Just thought you other guys may be interested in what they'll do.

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea that's the plan and then go topless. My understanding is that it will produce another 20-25 rwhp. Not bad for a appx $600 investment. I'll let them put the cams in, too much PITA.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The dealer had a dyno guy running diagnostic runs at the open house today. My new F gets the 1000 mi check this week so I decided it had enuf mileage to run it. I have a K&N aircleaner, NOT running topless, V&H Competition slip ons and a PCV with a Fuel Moto loaded map.

113 hp 77 torque. at the rear wheel

Nice flat AFR with the loaded map but the idle is a bit lean, I'll change that. I simply wanted a base line so I know what I gain when I put the cam kit in soon.

Just thought you other guys may be interested in what they'll do.
I see you are cranking on those miles. Enjoy!!! If you ever want a super good tune done, see Jim at Dyno Tech Research in NY. The guy does amazing tuning.

·
I see dead people
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I guess a 1000 miles in 12 days isn't too bad. This bike is entirely too much fun, the poor FLHX is rotting away in the garage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts