Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HOLY CRAP! this thing hauls major balls!
Its the 1250 Nallin big bore kit with Thunderstorm forged 10:5.1 pistons with the stage II heads and valves, 585 cams, warner-ishi rhb-52 turbo and a mikuni 42. prolly left some of the details on the motor out, but you get the idea, 10.5 compression with 8# boost. Full boost by 3.5k rpms and shifting at 7k rpms it pulls like a freight train on crack.
I was on the freeway yesterday, 70 mph and ripped to 120 in a blink, seriously, with craploads more in it.
When the weather clears, I'll rip a rolling burnout vid for ya. Just about tore up the 150 rear tire after yesterdays rolling second gear burnout debauchery.
My buddy has a 110 cubic inch SE, I can make him look like hes in reverse in a bad way. Gotta love whooping up on his brand new $30,000 SE
video of it running in the garage http://www.muddyjeep.com/turbo.mpg be sure and turn up the sound real loud so's you can enjoy the hyooge cammage action too:D

·
Inked up Irishman
2,829 Posts
Congrats on the new build sounds like fun

·
Crash Bandacoot
1,431 Posts
2nd gear burnouts..I like that idea

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dead eye said:
Sounds good :worthless
I was hoping the weather would clear up, anywho, I'll shoot some digis in the garage and do a short vid of it running. I got on it yesterday and ripped past my buddy at WOT, he said it sounded like an amped up jet , kinda screamed, roared and whistled all at the same time at a kabillion decibels:D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a picture, its dirty from yesterdays ride, but a picture none the less...and ignore the garage :D
[/IMG]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smoothrod said:
What kind of bike is it?
04 1200 Harley Roadster (sporty)

and if your wondering, its kevin's <~~(txvrod) fault I'm <~~(non vrod owner) here:D

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
i love sportys.. one of the best bikes out there to tinker with.. cheap, easy, quick, but even more quick the way you have it. just needs a six speed

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
smoothrod said:
That thing looks like a certified wheelie machine!! I like the old school paint. :thumb:
nope, major rubber burner, tore up a perfectly good 150 on saturday goofing off with my buddies.

·
Retired Devil Dog
148 Posts
That motor sounds real angry. Good luck keeping rear tires on her.......DC

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
That is the most frightening bike I've ever seen!!

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Talk about intimidation factor...wow! :notworth:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NightMare said:
That is the most frightening bike I've ever seen!!

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Talk about intimidation factor...wow! :notworth:
thats funny, from the left side, the bike looks totally stock, well except for the small remote oil pump hanging low left. Would be fun to pull up next to someone on their right and run 'em.

All my friends say it looks wicked too, I see it everyday, so my staring days are long passed :D

reminds me of kinda like jekyll and hyde with the two opposite sides of the bike.

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,350 Posts
I Dig Sportys!

That baby looks cruel to the eyes and sounds bad to the bone! I guess you should get about 120 or so rwhp? I had a 2001 1200 Custom and loved it. I think with the stage 2 SE kit I got up to 80 bhp and later with the cams pushed it up to 90hp. jeb

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JEBSTER50 said:
That baby looks cruel to the eyes and sounds bad to the bone! I guess you should get about 120 or so rwhp? I had a 2001 1200 Custom and loved it. I think with the stage 2 SE kit I got up to 80 bhp and later with the cams pushed it up to 90hp. jeb
an 04 and up 1200 with stage 1 air cleaner and pipes will get ya in the 75 range, cams prolly in the 80-85.
My motor is fully built by Nallin performance, ported and polished heads, bigger valves, big bore, 10.5:1 pistons, 585 red shift cams, thunderheart digital ignition, mikuni 42 carb, and some other stuffs, real world, normally aspirated, prolly in the 100-105 range, with all that stuff.
with the turbo, low boost (8#) and premium pump gas, real world HP #'s in the 120-130 range.
my bike was 65 HP stock, I have doubled and it feels like a rocket, at this HP and with this gearing.:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts