Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Looks great!
Would not work on the roads I ride though.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
That's what Ithought it was. I think it's a cleaner look then the Trask kit.

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................don't say that around here. Trask is wonderful, trask rules the world, trask, trask, trask..:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :stilpoke: :hidesbeh:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Ride it like that to much and you will be in the weeds if you hit a 1 inch lip in the road.

·
Have Gun Will Travel
467 Posts
Looks good, man. I dig the Two-tone thing you've got going...

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spaz said:
Ride it like that to much and you will be in the weeds if you hit a 1 inch lip in the road.
Actually, you'd be surprised. It doesn't ride that rough and it's probably got 2 1/2 inches or close to it for ground clearance. (it's a little deceiving sitting in the grass because I know in those pics it looks like it's just about on the frame but in reality it's not) I'll definitely throw the shocks and windshield back on for long rides but for bike night and shows I think the look is hard to beat. Someday maybe I'll be able to afford the air ride suspension and have the best of both worlds!

·
found my old avatar
1,200 Posts
very mean looking. :notworth: Is RCC still doing the turbos for our bikes these days? I always thought they looked pretty good. And, lord knows, I do need a turbo.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
sgtrage said:
So, what do you think? I'm not sure I can get it much lower. Not totally sure I like it like this for general riding but I love the look.

Oh you could get it lower,just run 10lbs of air in the tires.Damn,you'd think w all the mods you've done to your bike you could get a little more creative!

Nice bike.

Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kerryw said:
very mean looking. :notworth: Is RCC still doing the turbos for our bikes these days? I always thought they looked pretty good. And, lord knows, I do need a turbo.

Yes, Richard is still in the turbo business so if any of you are non-conformists just give him a call.

Eldon, I have no idea what you're talking about. My bike is all stock and I intend to race it in the all stock class at KCIR at the rally. What you are seeing is an illusion.........close your eyes............you're getting sleepy...............the bike is all stock and is only 69 cubic inches so how could it hurt you.......................

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Looks really good man, I dig it. 28lbs in the rear should be just fine for daily drivin'.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts