Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HD & Ducati Rider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months of waiting, my 2011 Silver pearl muscle has arrived to my dealership. I went to see her last Friday after they installed my Rack/backrest and windshield. Can't ride now so the are going to store it for me in their heated garage till nice weather and then start my warranty from then.

Best news for me but some of you may hate is......................there was a price drop of about $1000 on 2011 machines here in Canada. Was around MSRP of $17,900 (not including ABS/security), now is $16,900. Not sure if there was a drop anywhere else.

Can't wait till the snow is gone. YEEHAW

Attachments

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Congrats!
It's going to be one freakin' long winter, for you!:stilpoke:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice bike!!! Did you get aftermarket cans put on that or did H-D change the turn out tips on the exhaust? Or is the pic just real clear...the tips look black.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
14999 is the price down here. and that can be brought down with a little juggling act. love the silver

·
HD & Ducati Rider
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice bike!!! Did you get aftermarket cans put on that or did H-D change the turn out tips on the exhaust? Or is the pic just real clear...the tips look black.
The tips are black and point straight back. This is the Canadian spec exhaust tips. However I like the turn out tips better and Dun4791 here on the forum was kind enough to send me his set which I will be changing out as soon as I get the bike home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts