Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got some time and some great weather to take some pics and get them posted in my gallery here on THE forum.

I always felt bad, cause I enjoy everyone elses gallery and here I am posting away and when someone wanted to check out what I may have been talking about they find a dead end. I always hate that.

So no more, I am in, Damn it!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Damn SE's make nice VRods too bad they r no more. Looking good!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Hi-Def said:
Well I finally got some time and some great weather to take some pics and get them posted in my gallery here on THE forum.

I always felt bad, cause I enjoy everyone elses gallery and here I am posting away and when someone wanted to check out what I may have been talking about they find a dead end. I always hate that.

So no more, I am in, Damn it!
Me too, someday.:moped:

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Looking good. Keep an eye out for the MA rides.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Today I will receive the HD mini upright butt rest and the 18" clear Windvest that I purchased from cycleman6. I will then own all the sissy bar, back rest, luggage rack and SE passenger pillon combinations. I like to change up the look now and then. The windshield will be on and off quite a bit as well.

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MA Ride

V Ride said:
Looking good. Keep an eye out for the MA rides.
I am the one putting together a MA ride for late this month. From Ronnie's fried clams in Charlton, MA through leister, paxton, holden and onto princeton and the summit of Mt Wachusett. From there down through sterling and the west boylston resevoir and ending at The Other Place pub on Rt. 140 in boylston near Rt. 290.

Are you in? Send me a PM if you are. Most likely a Sat or Sun.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks great! Where did you get the chrome covers for the 4 bolts on the handlebar clamp/guage bracket?

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TIMROD said:
Looks great! Where did you get the chrome covers for the 4 bolts on the handlebar clamp/guage bracket?
Hey Timrod, Are those 2-2's I see on your blu-rod? If you join us on that ride there will be a few of us with 2-2's. that will be some noise for sure!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts