Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Rachel
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

my name is Rachel and I'm youngzee's wife. I've been checking out the forums for quite a while now, and after the LA, TX, AR and OK Spring Fling and our Tyler, TX ride yesterday, I decided I needed to get on here myself. I really enjoy meeting new people and having new places to go, so this will be great.

My husband has an '06 D and I love to ride with him, but I'm thinking that I want my own bike now!!! I'm very new to motorcycles and riding so I'm here to listen and learn!!!

Talk to ya'll soon!! :)

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Yahoooo Rachel :)

Welcome!!!!!!

(Rachel always has very very very helpful Allergy Medication on hand as well....):cupcake :cupcake :cupcake

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Hey Rachel!! It was nice meeting you and Justin yesterday.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
ShortSh!t said:
Hello Everyone,

my name is Rachel and I'm youngzee's wife. I've been checking out the forums for quite a while now, and after the LA, TX, AR and OK Spring Fling and our Tyler, TX ride yesterday, I decided I needed to get on here myself. I really enjoy meeting new people and having new places to go, so this will be great.

My husband has an '06 D and I love to ride with him, but I'm thinking that I want my own bike now!!! I'm very new to motorcycles and riding so I'm here to listen and learn!!!

Talk to ya'll soon!! :)

Hey there Rach! Glad to see you've joined! Welcome my dear and I can't wait to catch up with y'all again!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome. It was nice to meet you at the spring fling. Looking forward to next year.

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
:vrodforu:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Rachel,
First welcome to the forum and congrats on the great screen name.
Secondly I can tell by the title of your post "Finally got my account!!"
That your husband has probably told you the same story I told my wife when I first joined the forum but the truth is there is not a $400 monthly membership fee, he has been using that for mod money. Sorry to be the one to break the news but you we bound to find out sooner or later. :hidesbeh:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
al-v-rod said:
Rachel,
First welcome to the forum and congrats on the great screen name.
Secondly I can tell by the title of your post "Finally got my account!!"
That your husband has probably told you the same story I told my wife when I first joined the forum but the truth is there is not a $400 monthly membership fee, he has been using that for mod money. Sorry to be the one to break the news but you we bound to find out sooner or later. :hidesbeh:
No it's more like "Sweety come here you gaot to see this." Then she says "that's pretty cool, but your not getting it."

And :vrodforu: Sweety.:boobs: :lick:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts