Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wanted one for what seems like forever: I finally got a Ducati. The only criteria my wife laid on me was, she had to be comfortable on it too. No problem, after test riding a 2006 Mulitstrada 1000s DS, then a 2007 ST3, the decision was made. Of course, I'm ecstatic!

About the dealer: We bought the bike at KC International Motorsports: http://www.kc-international.com/, in San Antonio, and you couldn't deal with a more professional group, from the owner on down. Accommodating, friendly, professional, and a great deal on the bike, to boot! What else could I ask for?

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
Congrats Man I really want another one too

·
Registered
512 Posts
Nice bike .. congrats.... and you got the red one too....

I hear that is the fastest colour too....

I have a Monster S4RS, you need to get those pipes off it and get some aftermarket ones on to make it sound better....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mc 88 said:

I have a Monster S4RS, you need to get those pipes off it and get some aftermarket ones on to make it sound better....
Thanks for the compliments. I test rode an S4Rs a while back, but my wife said she'd never ride on it with me. No problem, as the ST3 "will do." I can't wait to do a Track Day.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Congrats & good luck. I went with my neighbor when he bought his and the dealership people were awesome.

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts
Sweet, I'm about an inch away from adding a Monster 965 so the V-Rod will have company.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Hated gettng rid of my 748/853,but couldn't handle riding it anymore due to a wrist injury.Best handling bike ever!!!!

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
missin44 said:
Sweet, I'm about an inch away from adding a Monster 965 so the V-Rod will have company.
I bet you ment 695

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Wow, very nice rides...

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
i like your new bike!

·
Get a Grip!
696 Posts

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
sweet! Looked into those awhile ago, congrats!

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
Great looking bike, congrats!

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Beautiful bike!

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
mc 88 said:

I agree on the pipes issue. I had some silmoto megaphone exhaust on my monster. Gave her a nice girthy sound

1 - 20 of 20 Posts