Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys and girls its been about a 2 month project for me, seeing I am trying to run a business to. It looks good and rides great. I wraped it in a nice new Metzler. Enjoy, it as much as I do!

Remember if you want a total one off experience you can contact me here or at [email protected] for pricing. Right now we are looking into taking only people who have there design already done in a dwg format to save design time on my end and save you money too.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to thank RJ for tire mounting issues, Hogpro for info help, and All American Wheel who makes the wheel blanks. The back wheel is to come maybe this winter depending on if I have time.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks great!

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I'm glad you got it worked out. Looks KILLER! I can't wait to see it in KC next week. :thumb:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
That is seriously one of the coolest things I have seen on a VROD!!!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Awesome :notworth:

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Friggin' sweet.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Looks really good man! If you want to ditch the floating rotors, standard 11.5 inch HD rotors with 2 inch bolt pattern should work fine. That's what I have on my front and I like the non floating much better.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CUPCAKE said:
That is seriously one of the coolest things I have seen on a VROD!!!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I take checks, cash, and paypal! You got the money I got the time. HAHA Thanks for all the comments I am really excited for everyone to see it a the rally. I am just happy its done so now I can enjoy it. All my guys where excited to see it on the bike today and thats what honestly counts.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cheatin said:
Looks really good man! If you want to ditch the floating rotors, standard 11.5 inch HD rotors with 2 inch bolt pattern should work fine. That's what I have on my front and I like the non floating much better.

No shizzle I didnt know u could do that. Are u heading to KC? I would like to futher discuss and look at that setup. I never really paided that much attention I like it.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
ohioVROD said:
No shizzle I didnt know u could do that. Are u heading to KC? I would like to futher discuss and look at that setup. I never really paided that much attention I like it.
Not gonna' make it to KC this year, but it should be a straight bolt on for you as long as the width of the hub is the same as stock (so the rotors line up in the calipers), which it looks like on yours. Not to mention, you can have custom rotors cut with any design in them.

·
l337ub3rn00b
227 Posts
Oh hell yaz bro! That is way too cool.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts