Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two months of patiently waiting for my Air Ride to come in, I have finally got it on. Since I was in the mod mode I decided to add Progressive front lowering springs and Metz tires front and back. 260 of course. I am also having the Racing stripes pin striped within the next two weeks. I have to say that it was worth the wait. not only does it look good it rides even better.

Attachments

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
That bike kick a$$.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
One thing you should know is that it's never done. There will always be something to do. Especially if you keep coming here. Looking at the pics it looks like the clearance between the right rear blinker and the shock is almost nothing. A little suspension travel may make the shock snap the blinker right off, but maybe it's just the angle that you took the pic.

BTW: The bike looks great!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
looks good!

·
VividDX
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the feedback. As for the turn signals they are fine. I do not ride the bike at this height. When raised into riding position I have no clearence issues.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Great job!!!!! :notworth: :notworth:

The 260 metz looks great, as do all the other mods you have done :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Not only are air shocks great at what they do but they have the added benefit of letting the bike lay super low when parked. This as we can all see kicks some serious buttocks. Looks great!

·
BISHOP11c
244 Posts
That is a great looking bike. I am jealous, that is exactly what I want to do with mine, probably take me a few years to justify spending the $$$.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Kicks butt man!!!!!! suggestion, if you don't carry a passenger, remove the passenger pegs and brackets. Removing them really cleans up the bike's lines. I took mine off and the bikes looks great.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
Excellent job, you bike is outstanding

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Very nice! Looks sweet!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Curious to know where the side bag was purchased, I have been trying to find one that would fit on the side like that. Evverything looks great.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts