1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice..what size rear tire you got?

·
Registered
12 Posts
What mods did you have to do to the two support rails under the gaurd to avoid rubbing the tire. Is there anywhere else that had to be changed to fit the 200 under the fender?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have a lower belt guard, it has to be notched a little bit. The support brackets have to be shaved a little bit also. Otherwise its easy and looks GREAT!
ride safe
vrodtom

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Mutley666, Sasquatch reported that he had rubbing problems near the front lip of the bracket but he is big enough to be riding two up all the time. But after looking at the pics showing the location he was rubbing I took the precaution to remove that part of the lip on mine.

http://www.v-rodforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=693

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Max those pics were exactly the info I was after. I have already removed the rearward downward protruding part of the support as I am removing most of the plastic turn signal/license plate mount. Now looks like the angle grinder will have to come out to take the lip off the rest of the support too. I'm glad I have put them back on yet.

Thanks again

Mutley

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Is this a great site or what.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Elrod,
check out the picture in the latter parts of the thread Max provided a link to a few posts back. Should explain everything, if not I can take some pics tomorrow for you as I have mine in pieces at the moment.

Mutley

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
looks good Tom... though I think you took that picture just a little too low :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts