Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After vears of riding with my mates on their Harley on various metric bikes I finally bought my first Harley today.
A new white hot Muscle will be delivered in two weeks.

I love my Roadliner as she's been a truly great bike sorry to see her go but the lure of HD was too great.
Hope i don't regret this but the Muscle is such a great style of bike in this old blokes eyes :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
no regrets

R34, Congrats! I luv my F- it's a real world work-horse. Got 28,438 miles on it in the 21 months I've been riding it (daily). I've had 4 prior Jap bikes & I enjoyed them, but nothing compares to the HD Vrod Muscle. That Revolution 1250 is a powerhouse engine. Just do something with those stock pipes, like remove the baffles. Enjoy ur new Hog! JR

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
boredom kills
2,323 Posts
Welcome and good luck

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can anyone recommend a good online shop to buy aftermarket and OEM parts?
Some I've been on only seem to acknowledge the aircooled Harleys

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
PM Sharkey or Steve @vmod. All our vendors here are great. Welcome! White is faster! See my gallery.........

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome guys
Initially I'll be after grips and pegs
I've already orded V&H slip ons,SE race tuner and air filter to be fitted by the dealer before delivery (or soon after as I think technically they must sell a noise compliant new vehicle)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys
Initially I'll be after grips and pegs
I've already orded V&H slip ons,SE race tuner and air filter to be fitted by the dealer before delivery (or soon after as I think technically they must sell a noise compliant new vehicle)
Post some pictures!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts