Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
puk! puk! puk!
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished up with portal and "F" portal designs i'm happy with.
Have a looky and let me know what you think.

Here is what i'm thinking for pricing:

The portal: $150 + all shipping costs.
Pricing includes machining of your sprocket cover (which you will have to send to me).

The “F” portal: $175 + all shipping costs.
Pricing includes machining of your sprocket cover (which you will have to send to me).

All prices include my/your design engraved on to the portal (if wanted).
All prices are polished or powder-coated black (not offering chrome at this time).

If you want the portal powder-coated a special color, $40 charge.
$40 charge to powder-coat your sprocket cover if wanted (color of choice).
Only $40 if both items are powder-coated the same color.

Standard shipping is $11.35 domestic and $ $47.95 international.
Paypal is the accepted form of payment.
I combine shipping on multiple part orders.

Cheers,
Tony

Attachments

·
Motorboatin SumBitch
525 Posts
Email sent, I'm in. Awesome job on this Tony.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Wow man that is some good work!

-Keith

·
Motorboatin SumBitch
525 Posts

Attachments

·
06 VRSCD
187 Posts
Props to Tony for the awesome job he did on the "F" Portal for my V, the man's got talent.:notworth:
awesome product!!! Superchicken is very helpful and accommodating to your ideas. Good communications, he updates you constantly on your design progress. He even did a sample cut on his machine first so I can visualize the design before the final cut.

TowerDog420, nice looking bike. love the whole design and it flows smoothly with your Kreater mods.

·
Motorboatin SumBitch
525 Posts
awesome product!!! Superchicken is very helpful and accommodating to your ideas. Good communications, he updates you constantly on your design progress. He even did a sample cut on his machine first so I can visualize the design before the final cut.

TowerDog420, nice looking bike. love the whole design and it flows smoothly with your Kreater mods.
You hit the nail on the head about Tony, if everyone conducted themselves in business like he does this world would be a better place and the funny part is this is a side project of his...top notch.

Thanks sgt for the compliment, put a lot of hard work and money into getting my bike the way I wanted it....and I'm still not done. Doubt I'll ever be.

Very well done bike on your end as well, looks slick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts