Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a proud new owner of a Denim Black 2010 Muscle. I just picker her up today from a nice old man who just wasn't interested anymore. 2K miles, bone stock with a pc v, all for $14K. I'm coming from a sportbike background, so this is a new arena for me. Hope to put many miles on in the near future, and can't wait to throw some VnH pipes on there. Hope to chat with you all soon. Thanks!

DJ

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Welcome to the vrod! Glad to see another happy owner of the one and only water cooled HD. Just ripped up about 200 miles on mine - smiling all the way!

Congrats on the pruchase.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats. What a steal.

I've been seeing a lot of really low prices on the '10 and '11 Muscles lately, WTF?!?! I can't help but feeling like I got completely raked over the coals on my '09.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
672 Posts
congrats and welcome to the VRSCF group

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
:vrodforu: & thank you for your service.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hello all. I am a proud new owner of a Denim Black 2010 Muscle. I just picker her up today from a nice old man who just wasn't interested anymore. 2K miles, bone stock with a pc v, all for $14K. I'm coming from a sportbike background, so this is a new arena for me. Hope to put many miles on in the near future, and can't wait to throw some VnH pipes on there. Hope to chat with you all soon. Thanks!

DJ
I too, came off a sportbike, 636 RR, it's been 15 months since making the switch and I am lovin' it. I do miss the easy wheelies, but I have learned a few new tricks, like some huge, long rolling, smokey burnouts. I just started doing them as I am getting ready to change out my tires.

I use to be stationed at Luke, is that your location? If so pm, I may need something from Gila Bend.

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
Welcome to the F'in family!

Nice riding out there, would love to get back this time with the bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm actually down at Davis-Monthan, about an hour and a half south of Gila Bend. We do go up there for emergency responses, but those are few a far between. As for previous bikes, I've had a few R6's and an SV1000 (which I still have in the corral). When I moved here, my neighbor turned me on to the power of the V-twin with his RC51 and Aprilia RSV1000. I was hooked from then on. After a few years, I have just been noticing my body doesn't really care for the bent over position, so I decided to go with the V-rod. So far, it's the best purchase I've made in a while. I can't say I'm upset with the deal I got, especially considering the dealer wanted to charge me $20,400 OTD! F that, my friends, f that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts