Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we are gonna check and see what the response is -

I will take on the Task of setting this up for all of us. We are gonna use cbs for the league.

If you are interested please State so in the Post and also add your email address . To make this quicker please register once you get the Invite. I will probably need One other person to Setup the 2nd league. I hope to get 24 people.

We can do a live draft but with this many people it would probably work best to use the automated draft .

Looking for 24 peeps.

Do we want ot play for free or 25 bucks.... Its all good to me so I am open. If we do play for Money I will need to assign a Treasurer.

Craig

Aim : tcvrod

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
I would LOVE to play, but don't know the first damn thing about FF. Well, OK - I do know a few things... different leagues score differently based on how they weight stats, but I have never played FF and would not know where to start. I do follow the NFL pretty closely, so given that - I supposed I could volunteer as 1130cc league patsy. I mean, we all have to start somewhere, right? :) How would I learn what I need to know?

LMK - and for the record, I would vote to play for a few $$, else what's the point?

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Step- your in - I will let ya know what to do especially in Trades .... LOL j/k I will be sending a Invite as soon as I get enough people .

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well to be real honest doesnt look like we are gonna get enough responses to do this .

·
Banned
6,735 Posts

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
I'll get in on it to help ya fill it up. I'm a beginner though so may need some help. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts

·
Ron Cooper
1,809 Posts
What do we get if we win maybe we should make some sort of trophy and each year we can send it to the winner just have it go from garage to garage.

[email protected]

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Youngzee said:
I'll get in on it to help ya fill it up. I'm a beginner though so may need some help.
Me too!!! :hidesbeh:

Buckeye826 said:
What do we get if we win maybe we should make some sort of trophy and each year we can send it to the winner just have it go from garage to garage.
I'll volunteer to make something up. I'll have spaces to put the winners name on it each year.

...On second thought, I'll just engrave "Pondo" on it right away to save some time. :)

·
King of Safety !
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am gonna be tied up the next few months with work and was talked into this . I am gonna have to sit this year and not participate . But Pondo you were with us last year why dont you take it and run . It was a great time last year . Good luck everyone .

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
tcvrod said:
I am gonna be tied up the next few months with work and was talked into this . I am gonna have to sit this year and not participate . But Pondo you were with us last year why dont you take it and run . It was a great time last year . Good luck everyone .
I don't have a clue of how to do somethng like that. :confused:
I could have my 13YO boy do it. He's running 3 of them allready.
Everyone OK with that?
If anyone else would do it I'd appreciate it, but he definately would do it.
Where the hell is KCVROD when you need him? :helpme:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yahoo is not too bad for a free site. It allows the commish to customize the rules and points. The downfall is no live scoring unless you (individually if you choose) pay for it.

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
mystic1221 said:
Yahoo is not too bad for a free site. It allows the commish to customize the rules and points. The downfall is no live scoring unless you (individually if you choose) pay for it.
I loved yahoo back when the live scoring was free. That wouldn't be a bad alternative, cause you can really customize the scoring and rules. At least you could a couple years ago.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts