Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike is not done yet but I rolled it off the lift today and snapped a few pics in my driveway. I was going to start a custom fender and seat; but, I am going to build another bike instead. Bike is for sale - not even started yet :D. I have all receipts - make an offer (no reasonable offer refused :D).

I have another set of AirFX in black powder - not sure which I like better...

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I'm loving those forks!!!

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Nice :notworth:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
thats one really nice bike,very subtle, love the combination of the black and chrome just right.

·
2 wheels 4 life
49 Posts
Where can I get ahold of that JE Illusions air box?....Never mind I should sometimes think before writting!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
myvrodrocks said:
can you PLEASE tell me all about that boost gauge?!?!
Boost Gauge is housed in a Breathless Performance water temperature gauge housing. I had to take the water temp gauge apart (carefully), pull out the internals, fit a 1 5/8 boost gauge inside with minor mods, seal it all back up with the original bezel. All this was done because 1 5/8 boost gauge bezel would slip through the brethless hole. Then I added 2 chrome switches on the top left and right to control the air shocks when accy power is on...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
myvrodrocks said:
So then you just drilled holes in the clam shell?

That really looks darn good! Thanks!
The water temp kit comes with double sided tape if you do not like bolts; but, I think some nice small chrome bolts looks much better as there is no gap between the clamshell and housing. Yes - tapped a few #10 holes into the bottom clamshell. I like taking the drill to my bike - actually if you look the turn signals are actually attached directly to the bike - went at it with a drill after all the mounts I tried made them stick out like a sore thumb. Love them directly attached.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Totally beautiful bike!!!!
I love that vivid black contrast with your wheels.
That thing could win some shows just as it sits.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
louballs said:
13k shipped
Yeah :stilpoke: that is reasonable all right.... 13K + shipping maybe. Don't ask my shipping costs. How about $13K less than the price it cost me to buy everything to put it together - then we are talking. I am probably just going to ride the shiet out of this thing - I don't need the money and might even enjoy the bike...

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
louballs said:
I was just messing, its a great bike. Why are you selling it anyway???
I was just messing back... Uh I don't know. - just if someone wants a bike like this and has no time to build, etc. Looks real cool in person - pictures of VRods never do the bike justice.

·
WHATEVER
3,739 Posts
RODent get on it and ride the hell out of it!!! looks sharp, nice touches, very pleasing to the eye!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts