I love those stripes!

Tell us about your foot pegs?????

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Diamond Lil said:
I love those stripes!

Tell us about your foot pegs?????
Foot pegs are just stock 07-08 NRS pegs....actually really nice as far as factory pegs go...

For the OP: just remove the front reflectors and your in there...nice bike...do you have ABS?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
You lucky bastard!!!

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Nice pics of an incredible looking bike!!!! :notworth:

That is my fav color combo for the 08 DX :thumb:

What is the other bike parked next to yours?

Could they keep up? ;)

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Nice looking DX. I ordered mine early in the goin and could only get the pewter pearl stripes but would have preferred the orange pearl stripes like yours. Vivid is good, the DX is good you did good!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did not get ABS, I live in Saratoga Springs , The bike parked next to mine is my Dads Triumph Rocket 3, It has 165HP and 146pounds of TQ. Hope I responded to all of you who asked ?????.. THIS FORUM ROCKS...

·
Registered
108 Posts
love the bike kinda looks exactly like mine.:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hope you have a few grand set aside for the mods......like the rest of us you won't be able leave it stock for long.....gotta put your mark on it....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Walked into the Tucson, Harley Dealer, and smelled the leather and saw the shiny chrome...but the "Darks Side" that resides within my heart made a curious corner stand out and I was drawn to the far left, behind all other bikes....it was the 08' Nightrod...I knew next to nothing about it except my buddies ride V-Rods, and one of them has a 07' Flat Black Nightrod.....(one bad arse bike) so the next thing I knew I was filling out paperwork, ringing a huge bell, and collecting a free t-shirt.

Sitting still or hauling its fat tail down some Arizona ride trail....it looks killer, and fits the Sith Lord that lives within me. ;)

·
Not from 'round here
1,632 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, when you first go throught he dealers door, all you see is chrome air cooled's. My present beauty was off to the side also, way over by the parts desk, and the only other Rod was behind the little salesmans booths. (only 2 in the whole place!)
Somehow, only those who are worthy :notworth: are drawn. An inner desire, a craving, an attraction. Just had to have it!:angeldev:
Great bike! Welcome to the addiction!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts