Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So....now that I've canceled a planned upgrade for the R32 I will have about $900 to dump on the bike....my list so far includes:

TAB Pipes - $279 (baffled)
TAB Fueler - $249
SE Filter - $60
Performance Machine Grips - $149
Heavycycles V-Rod LED Stage 2 Taillight - Stealth - $325

Total = $1064

I know I'm over the $900 mark (unless these guys give a Military discount)...but I'm excited that I can get basically all the mods I have wanted at once now...:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
When buying the TAB pipes and fueler together as a package, you should get a discount of about $49 bucks...

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark Ducati said:
When buying the TAB pipes and fueler together as a package, you should get a discount of about $49 bucks...

Sounds good....will have to call and talk to Todd anyway...I would like the pipes without the logo...if he will do it...

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
waterwerks said:
So....now that I've canceled a planned upgrade for the R32 I will have about $900 to dump on the bike....my list so far includes:

TAB Pipes - $279 (baffled)
TAB Fueler - $249
SE Filter - $60
Performance Machine Grips - $120 From HogPro
Heavycycles V-Rod LED Stage 2 Taillight - Stealth - $325

Total = $1064

I know I'm over the $900 mark (unless these guys give a Military discount)...but I'm excited that I can get basically all the mods I have wanted at once now...:D
Just got mine last week. Awsome grips.

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the $$ update on the grips...had not looked at HogPro for some reason...guess I'll save a few and buy them there!!

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
parts for today...

So I just sniped a NIB Harley Skull horn cover on E-bay...been watching it a few days and am happy with paying $58 for it...

I also just got off the phone with the fine folks at HogPro...ordered a set of the black/renthol grips for $120...

Slowly the bike is becoming more like I want it...:D One part at a time!!

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Horn cover showed up today...grips will be here Monday. I wanted to say that the guys at Hogpro are awesome people. After reading someone else's post about free shipping for forum members I contacted them and they refunded my shipping cost. That is how business should be done!! once everything gets here I'll shoot a few pictures....even though you all know what this stuff looks like.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
waterwerks said:
Horn cover showed up today...grips will be here Monday. I wanted to say that the guys at Hogpro are awesome people. After reading someone else's post about free shipping for forum members I contacted them and they refunded my shipping cost. That is how business should be done!! once everything gets here I'll shoot a few pictures....even though you all know what this stuff looks like.
HogPro rules!:thumb:

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok...good to know...I'll see if I can find it at the local Autozone or Advanced sitting on the shelf...

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So these came in today from HogPro....

And a little riding over the weekend got me here, so we know what that means... :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Waterwerks,

How are you liking those grips thus far? Did you ever consider the Willie G. Skull grips from HD to go with your horn cover? I had planned on adding these along with the Skull horn cover. Other than looks, what do the PM grips have over the HD grips--if anything?

·
The Anti-Chrome
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't have them on yet...but I can tell you that the big difference is that they are completely covered in Renthal rubber as well as being all black which is what I was looking for. The horn cover was just something I wanted from the time I purchased the bike and have never intended on adding anything else with the Willie G logo on it....it's just too much chrome and I want my bike all black.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts