Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Auction a Hummer to benefit the environment? Am I the only one who finds that moronic.....er...I mean Ironic?

Now if she was offering a different KIND of "hummer" I would bid. :eek:

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
:edit: RJ beat me to it. So... :them:

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
I tried to bid.. but you need pre-approval. Awaiting approval.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
That's not a Hummer :hidesbeh:

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Jumbo-shrimp, quiet-riot, environmentalty friendly- Hummer...... the list goes on...

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Let's see, auctioning off a Hummer for an environmental cause, what's wrong with this picture?

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Oh... it's a car!!!! I thought it was... Never mind... Can I retract my bid???

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
rjrivero said:
Auction a Hummer to benefit the environment? Am I the only one who finds that moronic.....er...I mean Ironic?

Now if she was offering a different KIND of "hummer" I would bid. :eek:

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

·
Bike snob
756 Posts
That main pic looks photoshopped to me. My vote is that this is a joke and eBay will yank it soon.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
HMMWV is the ONLY HUMMER :D

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
The cynic may say that this is just transferring the negative effects of the vehicle to someone else, but in supporting Global Green USA, the charity is donating carbon emission credits for 10 years to offset the impact and in addition it is using the money to work on the important issue of climate change.

Sweet!!!

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
They still have not approved me for bidding. :(

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
1st off donating a Hummer for the enviroment is a joke.Most of the tree huggers hate us Hummer owners,even though there are alot more cars and trucks that get worse mileage.2nd,that's a mall cruiser not a Hummer.24" wheels with car tires,I'm sure it will do wonders on the trails!!

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
1st off donating a Hummer for the enviroment is a joke.Most of the tree huggers hate us Hummer owners,even though there are alot more cars and trucks that get worse mileage.2nd,that's a mall cruiser not a Hummer.24" wheels with car tires,I'm sure it will do wonders on the trails!!
not only that but it has a 2/3 drop!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts