Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a wrap around fender and a monster air box from Franklin designs, He makes a great product and is very easy to deal with, I highly recommend his:2cents: products as I have been running some of his parts for two years:soapbox: He has a fender like my front, on e-bay now. Thanks

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Franklin Design

Guess I'll Google, "Franklin Design".

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
Ditto man, I have his fender and airbox cover at the painter right now. Great guy, great pricing.

Harleynurse, Franklin is a member here just look him up in the Members List at the top of the page.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This fender is Great,Sleek looking and enhances the low look of the V-Rod,Fender is finished with gel coat and mine has been to 140M.P.H. with no problems,Can't wait to get candy paint on it .Thanks Franklin

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
I just got my V-Blade front fender. The quality is amazing, absolutely top notch. Smooth, and surprisingly thick and strong for fiberglass. Probably weighs more than the original. Now I just need to get it painted, put on the bike, and photos.

I highly recommend anyone contact Franklin for fiberglass work. Highest quality I've ever seen, and a great guy to deal with!

Thanks Franklin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts