Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A NEW BIKE! Finally installed the PC3r on the VROD. LIke night and day. I beat the hell out of it today. No more surging, no crappy roll-ons, no more crappy launches...I was worried that the SE Double Barrel EFI map would not run right with the PC3r and the map I used for the Force Streetfighter pipes but it ran flawlessly today. Very Happy. :D

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Thats great TBAG809, so whats the next upgrade going to be?

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Max said:
Thats great TBAG809, so whats the next upgrade going to be?
Sundowner Seat. My azz is killen me!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
:rofl3:

·
Registered
305 Posts
TBAG

Thanks for the update...I'll be doing my update this weekend!

Zeeman

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
bermuda said:
Max,
Like reading your posts but tired of looking at your pic. How about a pic of your bike for a while.
And I suppose you are going to tell Jeannie the same thing?

·
MARK
644 Posts
Max,
Like reading your posts but tired of looking at your pic. How about a pic of your bike for a while.

its not nice to fool with mother nature!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tbag,

How do you like the Force pipes for performance? How about loudness on a scale of 1 to 10 (loud)? I like the looks, but haven't been able to hear them in person.

Thanks
Kevin

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vrodwheels, I'm not sure what TBAG thinks but I heard a set of force pipes and the word loud is not enough to explain the sound. You would have to wear ear plugs with the force pipes. :)

·
I love my V!!!
311 Posts
Would you guys recommend the PCIII on a stock motor and exhaust?

I'm asking because down the road V-mods or some sort of exhaust change is in order, but right now I'm thinking the Power Commander will just make the bone stock bike a BETTER bike.

Opinions?

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
vrodwheels said:
Tbag,

How do you like the Force pipes for performance? How about loudness on a scale of 1 to 10 (loud)? I like the looks, but haven't been able to hear them in person.

Thanks
Kevin
I like how the Force Pipes perform. Got some nice punch to them. On a scale of 1-10 loudness I would give them a 12....:D

·
Registered
305 Posts
TBAG
I must be doing something wrong! I loaded it yesterday and the bike ran great....except it's sucking fuel like there's no tomorrow!!! What map number did you use? I'm going to reload tonight and see if it was just a "brain fart" on my part.

Zeeman

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Zeeman,

I am using map m809-025. I did burn alot of fuel this weekend but I was also beating on it. I was getting about 75 miles and there was 1/4 tank left according to the fuel guage. Although the bike is running great I have a suspician I may be running a little rich on the low end. If I notice more of a fuel difference after a couple more runs I might tune the map a bit leaner down low.

·
Registered
305 Posts
OK....
I must have read something wrong on the other forum where MWJ recommended to you to use the map for the 16ga. That's what I loaded (w/o baffs). Do I have H.U.A. disease or what?:confused: Anyway, looks like it's back to the old map.

Thanks for your help,

Zeeman

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zeeman,

I take it you were already running map m809-025?

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Zeeman said:
OK....
I must have read something wrong on the other forum where MWJ recommended to you to use the map for the 16ga. That's what I loaded (w/o baffs). Do I have H.U.A. disease or what?:confused: Anyway, looks like it's back to the old map.

Thanks for your help,

Zeeman
I don't think I suggested the 16ga map for someone running Force pipes. If I did I was wrong or misunderstood :slap2:

·
Registered
305 Posts
TBAG / MWJ

I was running 025. And, like I said before, I guess I had my head up my a*#!:rolleyes: I thought I read that recommendation on another thread from MWJ. MWJ, sorry buddy, I thought it was a little weird when I read what I thought I read but I said to myself ...these guys know more about this than I do! Of course I think I had a hangover that morning :yak: so you could have basically told me anything and I would have tried it!:D

Thanks anyway....it's back to the old map til I get time on a dyno.

Zeeman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts