Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Luke
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a pcv from a company on the internet about 2 Weeks.ago. I am getting tired of messing with it. I can't get a tune to run as good as the factory setting. If the company does not want to return it Iam selling it. Has instructions, software, and tuner. CD is a little.scratched but still works fine? Who wants it? Shoot me an offer.

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
I recently purchased a pcv from a company on the internet about 2 Weeks.ago. I am getting tired of messing with it. I can't get a tune to run as good as the factory setting. If the company does not want to return it Iam selling it. Has instructions, software, and tuner. CD is a little.scratched but still works fine? Who wants it? Shoot me an offer.
Have you tried oNe of the many maps available on this site? You can probably find one that comes close to suiting your needs.

You don't want a tune "as good as the factory setting". You want one better which isn't hard to do. To do that you need to take it to a professional that has a Dyno and knows what to do with it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
What are you running? One thing you have to do is add fuel in 0tps for decel pops. Also, the tuner alone isn't enough, you need a dyno tune or at least an autotuner. There is prolly a map on here that will work similar to your setup.

Try looking here: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151656

285 without a warranty is kinda high considering new is 300. I understand you haven't had it long though.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah I'm with those guys... Its been proven by Mach 1 racing that the maps you get can even make you lose power... I wish Dyno was cheaper, but i won't ever get a comander installed without a dyno. It made my R6 equal an R1 till the straight away's lol... PM sent....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts